Lime 2 revision 2 fail to install from unstable => dtc patch
Salvatore Bonaccorso
2021-09-15 07:30:02 UTC
Hi Bastien,
Hi,
I have just installed my lime2 rev K and it fail due to well known
ethernet bug.
Patching dtc fix the problem. Where should I report a bug ?
dtc sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dtb | sed 's/"rgmii"/"rgmii-id"/' | dtc
-o test - && mv --force test sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dtb
Do you know if this has been reported upstream already? If not we
should make sure it is reported upstream similar to the
https://lore.kernel.org/r/20210524122111.416885-1-***@debian.org
and once upstream is fine with it backport/apply it for us.

Regards,
Salvatore
Bastien ROUCARIES
2021-09-15 08:40:03 UTC
Le mer. 15 sept. 2021 à 07:20, Salvatore Bonaccorso
Post by Salvatore Bonaccorso
Hi Bastien,
Hi,
I have just installed my lime2 rev K and it fail due to well known
ethernet bug.
Patching dtc fix the problem. Where should I report a bug ?
dtc sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dtb | sed 's/"rgmii"/"rgmii-id"/' | dtc
-o test - && mv --force test sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2.dtb
Do you know if this has been reported upstream already? If not we
should make sure it is reported upstream similar to the
and once upstream is fine with it backport/apply it for us.
No was not reported. I see that you have done the patch upstream for
banana pro, so I send you a mail.

Without this patch it work only at 10M.

Will send a mail using your template