unbreaking LibreOffices tests on at least release architectures
Rene Engelhard
2023-07-22 12:20:01 UTC
For riscv64 I already pointed that out in the thread starting at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-riscv/2023/06/msg00000.html, but for the
other architectures there is the mail now. riscv64 is different because
the failures are even more big than any other down below and it's actually
a new architecture anyway.
Libreoffice is actually basically working on riscv64.
Yes. _basically_. (Only with -O0 or maybe -Os as upstreams makefile
says, though)

Which can be enough, but also can be not.
I have tested it
with openSUSE Tumbleweed on BeagleV Beta and Hifive Unmatched (with an
AMD graphics card).
Just not registering or unregistering *any* extension. Neither manually
nor if installing any bundled extension.

At least here.

And that included packaged extensions so if they install but don't work
that's a grave bug.

Regards,

Rene
Rene Engelhard
2023-07-22 12:40:01 UTC
Yes. _basically_. (Only with -O0 or maybe -Os as upstreams makefile says,
though)
On openSUSE Factory, libreoffice is built with the usual compiler flags,
wich includes full optimisation and hardening.
Which gives the smoketest test failure here I pointed out (again) in my
other mail.

Regards.

Rene
Andreas Schwab
2023-07-22 14:30:01 UTC
Does opensuse have some public git/$VCS?
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Factory:RISCV/libreoffice/standard/riscv64
Thanks...
But maybe I am too blind.
I don't see the actual spec + related files anywhere?
See Overview:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory:RISCV/libreoffice
--
Andreas Schwab, ***@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510 2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1